Work Programme : HORIZON 2020
Type of Action : Research and innovation program
Budget : €3M
Project duration : 1 March 2021 – 31 August 2023 (30 months)
Lead Coordinator : IACS, Spain
Contact : Emilie Cauët
Website : https://healthycloud.eu/
Domain / Area : European Health Data Space
The European Health Data Space will be a means to improve health research and its translation to healthcare at all levels: from public health to personalised medicine, through secondary use of health data. HealthyCloud will deliver a Strategic Agenda for the implementation of the European Health Research and Innovation Cloud (HRIC), which will be one of the cornerstones of the EHDS.
The objective of the HealthyCloud project is to generate a number of guidelines, recommendations and specifications that will enable distributed health research across Europe in the form of a Ready-to-implement Roadmap. This roadmap together with the feedback gathered from a broad range of stakeholders will be the basis to produce the final HealthyCloud Strategic Agenda for the European Health Research and Innovation Cloud (HRIC).
The project is driven by two real-world use cases on cancer and atrial fibrillation, which will ensure that propositions by domain-specific and technological experts are technically and ethically sound and legally compliant.
- 21 partners
- WP1 : Coordination, management and dissemination (IACS, BSC)
- WP2 : Ethical, Legal and Societal impact of cross-border health data access for cloud analysis (BBMRI-ERIC, UNILU)
- WP3 : Health data landscape analysis (Sciensano, SAS)
- WP4 : Experiences on health data management: national, regional and domain-specific data hubs (SAS, CRG)
- WP5 : Designing a decentralized cloud for health data research (BSC, Charite)
- WP6 : Reference architecture for a FAIR health data portal (BBMRI-ERIC, BSC)
- WP7 : Reference use-cases as mechanisms to evaluate specifications (IACS)
- WP8 : Developing the HealthyCloud Strategic Agenda with the involvement of all relevant European actors (ECRIN, ELIXIR-Hub)